March 3, 2008

brookes chocolate banana bread

2 c sugar

1 c of butter
6 super ripe nannas
4 eggs well beaten
2 1/2 c sifted flour
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 c of choc chunks. cream sugar and butter until super fluffy. add nannas and eggs then blend. Sift together flour, salt and soda 3 times. Blend flour mixture into nanna mixture. dont over mix. add Choc chunks..like a 1 1/2 Cups, just as much as you want. Bake at 350 for 50-55 min my friend brooke is an amazing cook and she brought this to our park date and i couldnt stop eating it.

1 comment:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

i've been wanting a good choc bbread recipe..thanks! I used to get some from this woman (who wouldn't give me the recipe) but I think she put some sort of alcohol in it to make it super moist. I think I ate half a loaf once...keep me posted if you find one like that!