April 9, 2008

first challenge

I thought this would be fun to have a challenge once a month. My challenge is the husband/wife partner leg throw for one week. It is not only a killer workout for the tummy but a great way to bond with your spouse. For instance while my husband and I did this tonight we talked about credit card debt. Hopefully your conversation will be a little more exciting. So I challenge everyone to do 5 sets of 20 each. Who's up for a great week of a sore stomach...for me its my favorite spot to be sore. Next month will be Natalie's Challenge. Dont wus out...JUST DO IT!

5 comments:

the waites said...

I would of put a picture of me demonstating this fancy move but after viewing it..it was a definate no-go.

Natalie* said...

ha!!!! um, yeah, let's just say the understudy is a pansy. and not in the sexual way..... nothing worse than a weak straight man.

never been more embarrassed..... i've done this in bootcamp. it's a burner, though it always kills my hip flexers

Natalie Hall said...

Great idea Rach!
I am already doing the 100 pushup's a day challenge, gosh this killer workout also. I better look smokin hot in my pink wetsuit this summer, after all these darn workout plans . You know me, never seen in a full on swimsuit... Maybe someday after a zillion surgeries in all the right spots.

Hornes said...

Steve and I actually did this awhile back! I agree..it was a fun way to get in shape and hang out together!

The Harris Family Daily Chat said...

Natalie can only be in charge next month if she doesn't use the 100 push up challenge I gave her..deal? I want to hear about something new.