July 1, 2008

July challenge "Pay It Forward"

This months challenge is the Best! One of my guilty pleasures is a bean and cheese burrito with green sauce from Del taco with a extra large side of green sauce. Last week I felt like being kind and paying for the person behind me. I felt so great the rest of the day by only paying like 4 dollars. I challenge everyone next time you eat fast food to pay for the person behind you and say "pay it forward"- You will be the true day maker. Let me hear how your experience was too. ps don't pay for a single guy wearing puka shells, he might think your hitting on him.

5 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

The puka shells alone would scare me enough to not pay for his meal:)
I'm in. I love the pay if forward. It was a huge thing in SF on the GG bridge. The toll went up to $5 and people were very kind.

Natalie Hall said...

I love it, true day maker! I can not wait to give it a try!!

Hess Fam said...

Now this is a challenge I think I can handle. I wasn't so great about the workout challenges! ;)

Natalie Jane said...

I thought of doing this...but I wondered if the steller customer service representative at the fast food establishment would just pocket the $$$. Hum...

Sassy said...

i LOVE this idea...i am going to do this...i know it would make my day if someone did it for me...thanks for reminding us to remember to show a little kindness now and then