October 28, 2008

Add a little PUNK to your life!

I just got this punk belt from Urban Outfitters and cant take it off!!
I love this shoot of Zach and Vanessa! It shows how adding a studded belt to a dress or blouse can spruce up your style and make an outfit so adorable!
I am so not a fan of Lauren Conrad but this outfit is just killer. This is another example of how throwing a little punk in with a classic pant and girlie shirt can be so great. Not to mention those pants are amazingly flattering and I love them! PS... Random side note.... if you live by a ZARA get to it immediately because they have amazing things right now!

2 comments:

the waites said...

oh wit i love this post, I love LCs outfit-killer is right!

as for zara...lets go thursday

Stopher and Nicolle said...

love the zac shoot....and so jealous you were in a jbro video...i LOVE that video. Junebug! I could sing it all night long!